Argentina Cordoba Temple

Argentina Cordoba Temple

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Hey Everyone!

It's official, I have a few snakes (girls that just want to be baptized because they like the missionary) hahaha!  We are teaching their families, so as long as I stay close to my companion I think I’ll be safe haha! 

Well, the beginning of the week was really rough. We had no one to really teach and we had no idea what to do, so we went through the old registros.  We searched and searched and searched, buuuuuut we struck GOLD as we've set a ton of baptismal dates with a few families!!!  God has blessed us so much, we just gotta keep praying that things will go smoothly so that they can continue to have that desire to follow Jesus Christ. 

One of the things I studied this week was sincerity.  When I was teaching, I really felt like I lacked something, and God showed me what it was after I prayed, sincerity.  When I realized that, I did my best to just give my focus to these people when I'm teaching and LISTENING.  Well, once I changed it, that's when we hit the goldmine and the people came.  I know that not all blessings come as quick as this most of the time, but God does perform miracles. 

One miracle is getting back to the gym!!!  There's a gym in our area, so we made the choice to go take care of ourselves and get memberships to go in the morning.  I love taking care of myself so this is a huge blessing for me. 

Here are some scriptures that touched me this week...

Moses 7:28-40

28 And it came to pass that the God of heaven looked upon the residue of the people, and he wept; and Enoch bore record of it, saying: How is it that the heavens weep, and shed forth their tears as the rain upon the mountains?

29 And Enoch said unto the Lord: How is it that thou canst weep, seeing thou art holy, and from all eternity to all eternity?

36 Wherefore, I can stretch forth mine hands and hold all the creations which I have made; and mine eye can pierce them also, and among all the workmanship of mine hands there has not been so great wickedness as among thy brethren.

40 Wherefore, for this shall the heavens weep, yea, and all the workmanship of mine hands.

He cries when we sin and when we are afflicted.  He loves us so much and wants us to be happy.  Living the gospel of Christ has blessed my life so much and I hope that you will let Him into yours!

Love,

Elder Pomar