Argentina Cordoba Temple

Argentina Cordoba Temple

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Week 6 in Argentina, too fast oh my goodness!

It was an amazing week, but the weekend was incredible!  We had General Conference, 2 baptisms, and an incredible meeting about the new Jesus Christ Prince of Peace easter theme.

I hope that those that who got to watch General Conference got answers to their prayers like I did.  The thing that Im trying to work on is trusting the Lord with 100% of my heart and soul.  Oh my goodness it can be hard at times, but God is good, and I want to testify that when we give God our best, He will fill the gaps in our lives and make us so much better and stronger than we could ever make ourselves.

I feel so blesssed as I got to baptize Maxi, an 8 year old whose father was not active, so he wanted me to do it :)  Also, Juan Carlos was baptized!  It was absolutely an amazing experience as it was my very first convert baptism.  Seeing him in all white was incredible, and I felt the spirit so strong, and he felt it even stronger.  He even began to cry as one of the hermanos gave a talk about baptism and the Holy Ghost.  He went from having no hope in his life to an immense amount of faith.  It's because he trusted that Jesus Christ would bring Him peace.  See, the Prince of Peace, Jesus Christ will heal our wounds and calm our troubled hearts. 

Please watch this video... 


I know that my savior lives and that he loves us.  He died for you, so that you could live again after this life, find peace in the midst of your hard times, and have faith even when life is unfair.  I love you all and miss you all so much!  Turn your heart over to the Savior and he will make you even more amazing than you already are!

Love,
Elder Pomar