Argentina Cordoba Temple

Argentina Cordoba Temple

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Agua Agua Agua!!!  Just in my old area....(part 2)


Well, Agustin and Bruno got baptized in my old area!!  It sucks that I couldn't be there, but at least I got to make a phone call to them and I got photos of the baptism (see photos) :)

It's frustrating that It just keeps happening to me.  When I leave an area is when the baptisms come in.  I know that God has people waiting for us here in Ituzaingo so that is where I will direct my focus.  We've been working like animals, but just not a ton of people progressing. Thankfully, we did get a golden reference from the Elders of the neighboring ward of an awesome family.  The grandma got baptized and the whole rest of the family is interested.  We were supposed to have like 10 people in church, but not even one of our investigators came.  I was super mad because I've never worked so hard on the mission. I've never tried so hard to be so obedient and it just feels like the people just don't want to make a lasting change that would bless them forever.  Just trying to find someone that doesn't want to only go partying on the weekends...but I am working to be patient and respect others agency and freedom to choose.  If they only knew how much better there lives would be.

And it finally happened!!!  I finally went to the beautiful Cordoba Temple!!!  It was such an incredible experience as I could feel the spirit so strong in the House of the Lord.  It really was a spiritual boost and now we have a lot of fire to do the work. 

I know this church is true.  I love this gospel with all of my heart as it gives me so much hope.  I hope you all have an awesome Thanksgiving :)

Con mucho amor,
Elder Pomar​