Argentina Cordoba Temple

Argentina Cordoba Temple

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Escaping the Heat of La Rioja

Well, another change.....

5 areas
7 companions 
8 months in the mission field in Argentina

I'm leaving to Ituzaingo in the capital of Córdoba!  It's my first time in the capital so it will be a good time!  I'm gonna be a trainer breaker of a gringo from California (let's go).  It's exciting because my new area has a ton of potential as it's a more humble area with 120 attending members, the biggest ward I've been in during my time in Argentina. 

I'm really sad to leave La Rioja so soon, but I guess God just wants me to get to know a ton of people and a ton of places haha.  I have to say goodbye to a ton of people because I've made so many friendships here.  It's really hard to say goodbye.  My goal is to save money and visit after the mission of course.

We leave Wednesday night to Córdoba at 12 am (It's a 6 hour bus ride).  We are going to have a conference with Elder Craig C Christensen, part of the Presidency of the 70.  He visited Thousand Oaks, California a while ago, and I remember that it was an awesome fireside.  I know it will be super awesome to see him again now being a missionary with more knowledge and more questions!

I love this gospel.  I love the mission.  Excited for a new opportunity in the Capitol.  Super excited too because I'll finally be able to go to the temple! :)

Love you all. Be safe!

Love,
Elder Pomar​