Argentina Cordoba Temple

Argentina Cordoba Temple

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Halloween!!!!

Investigators in church!?!?!?!?!

YUP! We had 2 youngins, Agustin and Bruno, and a MARRIED COUPLE (yeah, I know, a miracle) Enrique and Sandra come to church.  I have never been so happy in my life!  Finally, things are coming together!  I'm a little upset because we can't baptize anyone next week due to Stake Conference.  I'm just worried as It just gives Satan more time to tempt and work on our people!  Just doing our best to pray and work hard with obedience.  We'll see if they can withstand the "Fiery Darts!"

We've been working like animals, butt we need to be more obedient about coming home on time to our pension.  We get so involved in finding and teaching that we arrive at the pension late a lot haha.  Yeah we're working on it.

We continue to find huge families to teach which is the best!  Almost all of them don't attend any church!  Catholics make the best mormons right!?!? (shout out to both my Grandmas).  Elder Napoleao and I work incredibly well together.  Transfers are coming up and I'm pleading that we can stay here together.  Si Dios quiere.....

I was reading in Doctrine and Covenants this morning and there was a scripture that hit me found in D&C 117:13
13...and when he falls he shalrise again, for his sacrifice shall be more sacred unto me than his increase, saith the Lord

Sacrifice!  It's the only way that we can move forward.  When we make a sacrifice in our life, it shows God that we are ready to make a CHANGE...

  • If I sacrifice personal time to read the scriptures, I invite God into my life
  • If I sacrifice coca cola, bread & mate, maybe I won't be so chubby on my mission (that's a hard one haha ðŸ˜‰)

Take time to think of what you can sacrifice for the Lord and He will help you make a change.

I love you all.  Be safe, especially on Halloween!  Parents should check their kids candy to make sure there aren't any razor blades (yeah, people are dumb)

I know this church is true.  God has restored His church with apostles and prophets.  We just need to listen to them and do what they tell us if we want to achieve success and happiness in this life. 

Love,
Elder Trent James Pomar Ott 

Enjoy the pics haha ðŸ•·ðŸ”¥ðŸŽƒ











Shout out to Elder Lervold & Elder Clark!!!