Argentina Cordoba Temple

Argentina Cordoba Temple

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Agua agua agua agua...
I've never had so many investigators in my entire mission.  I've never invited so many people to be baptized.  I've never had so many people have a desire to change...BIG CHANGES ARE COMING BABY!!!

We've been slaving and finally will begin to see some fruits for our labor.  This Sunday we are estimating at least 6 people at church!  No one came to church last Sunday because it was elections for the government and everyone is forced to vote. Yay!
The branch continues to grow as we are reactivating people like crazy.  I love this place! (and at one time I use to hate it!)  

Nothing crazy to say, but now the people are starting to open their doors to us and invite us in.  Elder Napoleao and I have really good chemistry and connect with the people like crazy. :)

I know this church is true.  I love being a missionary.  I love being the Lord's servant.

Next week is halloween, so I'll be like every other missionary, swapping name tags with their companion hahaha

Sorry for not sharing too many photos this week.  I don't carry my camera around too often because I don't want it to get stolen!  At least the people don't think we are gringos haha

Love,
Elder Pomar