Argentina Cordoba Temple

Argentina Cordoba Temple

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

God changes hearts!!!

MIRACLE ALERT!

So we pass by Friday night to visit with the Lescano family.  I followed up with the commitment that I left with brother Lescano to ask if his wife was willing to let her twins be baptized (drumroll...)  SHE SAID YES!

What a blessing!  All the prayers and work we've done has paid off.  We organized the baptism right away and they were baptized this past Sunday!  It was so sweet as the entire family came and many are less active (Lol..even better though, as that just provides a way for us to help them return to the gospel 😉)!

I cannot say enough how God just keeps blessing us as we remain obedient and listen to the Lord's spirit.  We are continuing to find golden people, but we have transfers this next week so I don't know if I'm going to stay (please please please please!)
I don't have much more to say this week, but I know that God can change the heart of anyone and everyone.  I have learned that if we love others, we need to be willing to invite everyone to change for the better...because as my mom always taught me, 
"if you don't ask, you don't get!" --Mom

I know these things are true!  You can't deny it!

Love,
Elder Pomar​​​​