Argentina Cordoba Temple

Argentina Cordoba Temple

Wednesday, January 18, 2017




Well, I'm finally here! I'm grateful for this opportunity to finally be here as its been so hard to say goodbye to everyone these past couple of days. I'm alive, and everyone here is extremely nice, so I'm not too worried. Its awesome because I've gotten to run into some buddies that I had before the mission! It's crazy how fast this came, but I love this gospel and I don't know what I'd do without it. I need to share this with the people of Argentina. I will be exactly obedient and will be the best servant I can be for the Lord. It's an exciting time and I'm ready. I have prepared my whole life for this and now I get to enjoy the blessings that come from it.

Love you Guys! <3

Elder Pomar

PS this is just a short entry email, when its P day hopefully I can write a longer one :)