Argentina Cordoba Temple

Argentina Cordoba Temple

Saturday, February 4, 2017

Hey Guys!

It's been an AMAZING week!  Everyday goes quicker and I can’t believe it.  It's hard, but It’s been so good for me.
The highlight of the week was an experience with a TRC investigator (its training with people to teach).

Well, her name is Hely and she’s from Guatemala.  The first time we visited her, she was like "No Libro de Mormon o Jose Smith!" haha, but last time we visited her, we had an amazing experience with the gift of tongues. The spirit was so strong as we testified of Christ, and then I received the prompting to ask her if she believed in revelation from God. From there, my tongue was LOOSED. I was speaking so fast in Spanish, it was absolutely amazing. 

We got her to open up to the Book of Mormon and she's reading it now.  Moroni 10:3-5 got to her and I know that the Spirit testified of the truthfulness...


3 Behold, I would exhort you that when ye shall read these things, if it be wisdom in God that ye should read them, that ye would remember how merciful the Lord hath been unto the children of men, from the creation of Adam even down until the time that ye shall receive these things, and ponder it in your hearts.
 4 And when ye shall receive these things, I would exhort you that ye would ask God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ, if these things are not true; and if ye shall ask with a sincere heart, with real intent, having faith in Christ, he will manifest the truth of it unto you, by the power of the Holy Ghost.
 5 And by the power of the Holy Ghost ye may know the truth of all things.
I love this gospel and I testify that we can receive answers to our prayers. God is listening and wants to hear from us. I challenge you to pray to God on your knees. He WILL listen to you and He will answer your prayers. He answered mine. He loves you so much as you are a child of God.

I love you all and have an amazing week!

Love,

Elder Pomar


PS. J. Cole said that "there's beauty in the struggle, ugliness in the success," but in the gospel there's beauty in both of them!