Argentina Cordoba Temple

Argentina Cordoba Temple

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Its finally here! Well, almost! On Monday I head out to Argentina! Flying from Salt Lake City to Atlanta, and then a 12 hour to Buenos Aires, and then an 8 hour bus ride to Cordoba! All I know is that I'm gonna be talking to a lot of people haha. ;) 
Being a missionary and talking to people starts while I wait at the airport!

This last week at the MTC has been amazing. A lot of the missionaries here complain about how terrible the food is and yada yada yada. Elder Lervold and I decided to take the opportunity this last week to really soak up the spirit and build our testimonies. I feel so much more prepared and I know that I'm absolutely ready to head out to Argentina. My Spanish is not perfect at all (even though everyone thinks so), but the Lord called me to serve in Cordoba, so I'm have no worries about learning the language. It has been really busy with packing and such, but I just feel so much peace. I got to go to the temple this morning for the last time here in Provo and God has given me such a desire to just get out there and share His word. I know I am going to be humbled, but I can only change if I am humble so that I can actually listen to Him. 

During studies, since it was our last week with having a computer available every day, I decided to use it as much as possible and take advantage of our time. Here are a couple videos that I would like to share that just helped me feel the spirit so much and I know it will do the
same for you!




What’s the connection?

God loves us, so He gave us families. He gave us the opportunity to really truly love others. The hardest part about life is that we age. We get old, we rely on medication to get through the last days, and we will all eventually die. Because of Jesus Christ, every one of us will be resurrected and our bodies will be restored to their perfect state. I am so grateful for Jesus Christ and all that He has done for me. He has humbled me, changed me, and made me more than I could ever have made of myself.

I love you all and challenge you to search for God every day in your life. He loves every one of us and helps us every day with His tender mercies. We just need to look for them and as you search you will find his hand in your life, because that is what he does for us every day. 
I think my new email day will be Tuesdays, but I'll let you know when I know for sure!  Love you all and thanks for all your prayers and support! :)

Love,
Elder Pomar