Argentina Cordoba Temple

Argentina Cordoba Temple

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Well, I'm out of Villa Maria! I'm not even in the Providence of Cordoba anymore, I'm in freaking La Rioja!!!  It's nice because it totally looks like Cali with the mountains.  I'm glad I got here during the winter because during the summer it can get up to 130 degrees!  The weather is beautiful right now am I'm gonna enjoy it!

My comp is super chill.  His name is Elder Samayoa from Guatemala.  He's a stud, obedient, and a hard worker.  I am so excited for this transfer.  The only thing is that our branch is TINY!  Like 15 people at the max!  We have to take a colectivo (bus) to get to the church, good luck with getting members to church haha!  So, let's change things up here in this high desert area and get them to church!

Well, I had to leave to get to the capital Cordoba at 10:30 pm, and then I took a 6-hour colectivo all the way up here from 12 am to 6 am.  Yeah, I'm dead but a little nap helped a little bit haha.

Elder Summers, my "stepfather" in the mission finished!  It was so sad to see him leave as I love him so much.  He's a complete stud and I can't wait to be watching him run track at USU when I get back.

Malena got baptized!  It was a sweet treat right before leaving the area for transfers.  Well, I grew a ton in Villa Maria. Fun comps, fun times, and a lot of spiritual experiences.
Now, this is gonna be a ride.  It's possible that I will be here until Christmas.  I've gotten a lot of experience being with my old companions and I'm ready to rock and roll out here!

My Spanish is going to be growing a ton being immersed out here.  I love this mission, even when it can really suck sometimes haha!

Que Dios les bendiga
Con amor,
Elder Pomar

Ps.  I got nametags that say "Pomar Ott" with my mom's maiden name too!  In South American countries people usually carry both last names.  Thought it'd be a sweet way to show the Chilean side of me.

Pps.  I get to wash all my clothes by hand now!!! 🤓