Argentina Cordoba Temple

Argentina Cordoba Temple

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Quick e-mail...

Sorry, as I am really short on time today.  So we went to Carlos Paz, a touristic place in Cordoba for P-day and it was so goood!!!  After, we went to a place where they served all you can eat pizza.....bad idea for the restaurant because we had a group of 12 missionaries haha!!!  WE ATE SO MUCH!!!  They got superheated at us when we left because they probably made no money on us hahaha.  We were so full that we decided to do the hike again and took some sweet pics! :)

This past Sunday, we had a miracle happen in church as 9 investigators attend with us. It really was a huge miracle. 🙏  The Lord has blessed us so much because of our hard work.  We have the possibility of having 4 baptisms this next Sunday!!!  We have a lot of work to do before Sunday, but we got the goal set!!! :)

I wanted to really say sorry to those who have written me over the past weeks and I haven't been able to respond as I am behind.  I will write, I just have had very little time to spend on e-mail due to my leadership responsibilities.  Please keep writing as I love to get your messages and thank you for the love.  Hope you all have a great week! 

Love,
Elder Pomar ​