Argentina Cordoba Temple

Argentina Cordoba Temple

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Last week was hard...

This week was incredible!

We had a baptism, and 8 REAL investigators that are ALL going to get baptized!

Ivana, a couple days after telling us she had no interest, gave us another chance.  We went over right away, she felt the spirit, and because she already had enough attendance at the church got baptized.  An absolute miracle.

Next day, we go to visit our "old investigators" and we meet their buddy Elias.  He went to another church on his own, but felt like he was missing something...BAPTISM!  His grandma was Mormon, so we had an immediate connection.  He is so freaking excited to get baptized its incredible.  He pumped up our old investigators, and they all walked 45 minutes to get to church.  They attended and LOVED IT!  They are so pumped to be baptized that they invited us to go over to their cousin’s house.  We get there, and the mom is a less active member of the church.  She regained the fire and all 4 of her daughters will be baptized! 
God literally flipped everything over in my life and blessed me when I became humble, and listened to Him.

Miracles don’t happen like this too often, so I’m doing my best to just help them get to the water and help them be saved.  This gospel is true. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is Christ's church, led by His prophet and apostles today. 

I love you all so much and thank you for the support, I need it so much to stay alive out here sometimes.  Stay safe and come unto Him.

Love,
Elder Pomar

Ps. Got to go to Cordoba Capital and saw some MTC buddies!  Love them like crazy, but I never got a chance to take a pic with my MTC comp elder Lervold :(