Argentina Cordoba Temple

Argentina Cordoba Temple

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Ward Hopper....I hardly know her!!!

Well, transfers came.....

I'm staying in Villa Maria, but I'm moving over to the neighboring ward La Madrid!  What's awesome is that I'm now with Elder Reynolds (my workout buddy lol)!  He's way dope, but we got a little problem.  He has 5 transfers in Argentina and I have 2 transfers, which means we're both still green!  This is gonna be fun, being a couple of gringos running a huge area!  It's gonna be way loco haha!

So we did have a baptism!  Mayra chose to be baptized this last Sunday, which was awesome!  On top of that, Douglas and Kevin who were baptized the week before came and were confirmed. 

We had some disappointments this past week too.  Clever and Elias who were baptized with Douglas and Kevin did not come to church to be confirmed.  We are not sure what has happened, but it hurts.  We were absolute buddies with them. They were so freaking excited to see us every time we showed up!  Now they don't pick up their phones when we call and if we do catch them they just don't have that fire anymore.  We have literally no idea what happened.  Satan has been really working hard on them, and it sucks that I'm no longer in the ward now, so I will be praying and hoping things get better and that Elder Summers will continue to work with them.  Also, it was really sad to lose one of our investigators, Katerina, who says that she is not going to be coming to church anymore and that she doesn't want to be baptized.

Finally, I'm done with my training!  Truthfully, I'm also freaking scared to know that both Elder Reynolds and I have such little experience in the field, this is going to be interesting. Thankfully, we both love to work hard, go to the gym and take care of ourselves in general.  We're best buddies, so I know that at least I'll have a fun transfer haha!

Oh, and I finished the Book of Mormon in Spanish!  If I can do it in Spanish, I know you all can do it pretty easily in English.  Please go read it so that you can feel Gods love for you.  Thank you for the love. Thank you for the prayers. God bless.

Love,

Elder Pomar

Ps. Got to say goodbye to Elder Johnson :(

Pps. On top of that, I'll send pics of the baptism next week!