Argentina Cordoba Temple

Argentina Cordoba Temple

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Hey Everyone!

An interesting week and a lot of hard work.  Just hoping we can see some miracles come from our hard work.  It's a little hard to work with a branch where there is NO unity.  Every less active member that we have visited says "Oh, I was offended" and I ask them "what happened?"  The same answer every time... "las personas no me saludaban" or "the people didn't greet me"  I just think in my mind if everyone's just sitting around for people to greet them, NO ONE WILL BE GREETED!

Oh gosh, thankfully there are a lot of part member families.  Our goal is to baptize and reactivate these families. Good thing all the families that we visit are very sweet, they just lack the fire to come back to church.  Bringing the spirit into their home will definitely help with that.  

So with investigators...we've basically dropped all of them.  No one reads their "homework" that we leave them and attending church is "too much" haha.  At least elder Bray and I just learn to laugh always and not let our spirits get down.

I'm beginning to learn Portuguese with my buddy Elder Sontag.  Spanish and Portuguese are basically the same haha so I might as well just swing for the fences and give it a try!

Please just pray that the less actives we are teaching will have an open heart so we can help them return to church and also baptize their relatives who need the gospel in their lives :)

Love,
Elder Pomar :)