Argentina Cordoba Temple

Argentina Cordoba Temple

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

"Are you reeeaaadddyyy for your blesssaaangs?"

IT HAPPENED. MIA GOT BAPTIZED!

It has been an incredible ride in our area.  Along with Mia's incredible baptism, we had 6 people attend church!  Everyone is getting back from their vacations and finally, the work is going nuts here!

Transfers came...and...Elder Santos and I are staying together!  It's so nice to stay in an area for more than 2 transfers (12 weeks) and with a companion for more than 1 transfer (6 weeks).  I am so grateful to God as He has been so merciful with me. 
A return missionary named Kiara just got back from serving her mission and literally has a million references for us!  I'm sure we won't be knocking on any doors any time soon to find investigators.  It's honestly and really a miracle as we are so blessed. 

So, for this transfer we have a ton planned...marriages, baptisms and reactivation of less active members.  We are working so hard and we spend sooooo much time needing to plan for all our success.  I try to keep calm and not freak out hahaha!

I am so happy right now.  It's really indescribable how excited we are to just do the Lord's work.  I never thought I could be so happy doing the work of salvation.  Haha, sometimes I do have to nudge my companion a little in the morning to get him up, but he loves the people, the Lord and we work incredibly well together.

I had planned so much to write, but at this moment, I am without words.  All I can say is that if we endure to the end, doing the little things like scripture study and say our daily prayers, GOD WILL GIVE US HIS GUIDANCE.  Period.

I love you all so much.  I'm so glad I still have more time left on my mission to be a servant of the Lord.  I love it as I have learned it's the only true way to have eternal happiness.

Love,
Elder Pomar :)​