Argentina Cordoba Temple

Argentina Cordoba Temple

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

This week has been pretty nuts with everything going on.  Elder Bray was sick so I was in the pension for a couple days watching the testaments, the restoration and the district with a ton of "Mate" (Argentine Herbal Tea).  It was really nice haha! ;)

Our area is really dry right now of investigators.  We don't have anyone coming to church, but at least we have been working with the Hermanas (Sister Missionaries) in my old area a lot with my old investigators.  María is going to get baptized and she wants me to baptize her!  September 3rd will be her baptism day because this Sunday is our stake conference. Pics coming soon...:)  And yes, the Hermana's transferring into my old area was inspiration from God!  Emanuel's brothers want to be baptized too!  I have come to know that the Hermana's really open the hearts of the people.
We got to play soccer and I'm getting better.  The "fake Chilean" is coming out baby!  Viva La Roja jaja!

By the way, the power went out AGAIN for me as the previous missionaries didn't pay the bill last month.  So frustrating, but at least we got it fixed!

This church is true. I love being a missionary. I still have a lot of learning to do, but I love it.

Love,
Elder Pomar


Ps. Sorry for not too many photos, working on it!