Argentina Cordoba Temple

Argentina Cordoba Temple

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

This week was a lot better taking steps back and learning just to laugh haha.

So this morning our lock broke again and none of our neighbors were home!  So we climbed the wall, shimmied (with the barbed wire), got on top of the roof, shimmied down (with more barbed wire) and took a leap of faith!  I'm alive lol and were going to have a professional fix our lock this time (not my comp haha)! 

We don't have a ton of investigators at this moment, but were still doing our best to work even with Elder Samayoa coming down with the flu.  Satan keeps putting crap in our way but we continue with the fundamentals...
  • Prayer
  • Study
  • Work (as much as we can) 
I have been reading Jesus the Christ a ton and wow!  What Christ did for us was completely voluntary.  He really was the lamb at the slaughter.  He descended from his thrown, suffered EVERYTHING, and died for you and me. I love you all and thank you for the prayers.

Oh and quick story....

So y'all know I'm half Chilean, and I like the soccer club team called Colo Colo due to my Uncle Louie...We got this barber that's way chill and we were just chatting with him and the topic of soccer came up as he cut our hair.  So as he heard me say who I liked, he's like "who do you like?" and I was like "of course Colo Colo from Chile!"  Jokingly he was like "oh really, don't tell me!  Hold on a sec!"  So he ran into the house and pulled out a brand new Colo Colo jersey and gave it to me as a gift!!!

Gotta love blessings spiritually as much as temporally from the mission haha!

Love you guys!

Love,
Elder Pomar (or Elder Pomada)

PS - And sorry for no pics this week. Tomorrow is a zone conference so lots of photos to follow next week! ;)