Argentina Cordoba Temple

Argentina Cordoba Temple

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Yeah, it happened.  I got transferred over one branch again!  It sucks because we had finally found 2 escogidos (golden investigators)!  They wiped out our area and put in Hermanas (Sister missionaries), but I will be helping a lot with the area still so I'm gonna count them as my baptisms haha ;)  Their names are Emanuel and María.  They both attended church and accepted baptismal dates!  Should be seeing some baptism pics soon! :)

So now I'm in the branch Antartida with 15 people attending.  At least I have a washer so I can save a lot of time now!  It's another hard area, but we are gonna work and trust in the Lord.  My new companion is Elder Bray from Idaho!  He's obedient and a hard worker so that will be very nice!  I'm sad to see Elder Samayoa go as he was my "amigito" (Little friend).  He plans on studying at BYU in 2019, so I'm praying he can get in.  We went with our investigator to the lake and got to teach a lesson there which was way awesome! The spirit was strong and I felt like I was just at home. 

IT SNOWED HERE!!!  Only in the mountains, but it was pretty while it lasted :)

Thank you for the prayers and love.  I'm gonna need it a ton when it starts to be 50 degrees Celsius (122 degrees Fahrenheit) almost everyday haha! 

Con amor,
Elder Pomar