Argentina Cordoba Temple

Argentina Cordoba Temple

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Yeah, it's starting to get a little hot down here!  It's only 18 degrees Celsius and it's hot for me....just waiting for the summer and 40 to 50 degrees Celsius every day!  Shoot hahaha!

Well, it was awesome as we had a zone conference!  Got to see a lot of buddies, including a buddy from EFY my freshman year of high school Elder Smith!  It was nice to take a little break from the hard work out here.

Right now we have some investigators that we visit multiple times a week and I'm praying that they can continue to progress.  One of them is Emanuel and the other is Luis and his family.  Emanuel is incredible, basically a dry Mormon, but he just needs to accept that The Church of Jesus Christ was restored through Joseph Smith.  Our investigator Luis is our barber and his wife is less active.  It just sucks because the person that brought her into the church went less active too.  Basically, all the less active members were offended at one point by one of the leaders, so it's extremely frustrating.  Plus, Luis isn't married.....yeah welcome to Argentina haha.

We had an awesome zone P-day with Asado and everything.  I have to admit that I'm sick of Asado as we've eaten it 3 days in a row...ugh salad never sounded so good...haha.

I know the church is true.  I love the mission even when we are in a hard area and it seems like everyone else it baptizing except for us.  I know that I just gotta continue to grind and stick to the fundamentals.

Love you all!  Thank you for the prayers on my behalf.  Que esteís bien! 

Con amor,
Elder Pomar